Friday, July 14, 2017

Shoppe Update


Hello, hello! I hope you all are enjoying your summer so far. Today, I'm sharing the newest release that's now available at In a Creative Bubble. There are five new sets of cards and five sets of coordinating digital stamps! I'm really pleased with how these designs turned out and I hope you like them too :) Here they are:

Shop Journaling Cards
This set focuses on the theme of shopping, whether it be the everyday activity of buying groceries, treating yourself to flowers, or indulging in a bit of retail therapy. I had fun incorporating some of my hand lettering and illustrations in this set and mixing them up with my usual clean and graphic designs. The green 'good stuff' card is inspired by clothing hang tags!


Shop Digital Stamps


Potterhead Journaling Cards
At the end of June, fans around the world celebrated the 20th anniversary of the release of the first Harry Potter book. It's crazy to think how long it's been, and I'm so thankful to have grown up with this series. This set was inspired by the magic of these novels, and I plan on using them to document all the HP related things I got to do in London last year and a past visit to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios LA!


Potterhead Digital Stamps


Sweet Treats Journaling Cards
I've got a major sweet tooth and I wanted to design a set focusing specifically on dessert and all things sweet. I opted for a more pastel color scheme for these cards and I think they're perfect for documenting those ice cream adventures during the summertime ;)


Sweet Treats Digital Stamps


My Tribe Journaling Cards
This set of cards focuses on those special relationships in your lives, whether they be childhood friendships, your girl gang, or simply your favorite people to hang out with. I decided to keep these cards modern, simple and graphic and I chose a bright and fun color scheme to go along with the designs. Hope you like them!


My Tribe Digital Stamps


Japan Journaling Cards No.3
I know Japan is a theme I've focused on before, but I wanted to design a new set of destination cards for this place. Part of the reason is because my style has changed/evolved since last year (when I designed the first Japan sets), but also because I'm always in need of new cards for my frequent trips to my favorite place in the world. I had a lot of fun making this set since I got to play around with handlettering, illustrations, and clean + graphic designs. I also thought that the 'adventures in Japan' circle card would be cool when used on its own or by punching out the circle with a 2" circle punch to create a little embellishment. Hope to do that soon for my own travel albums!


Japan Digital Stamps No.2


This wraps up my first update for July! Just a few reminders -  there are more products that have been moved over to the Last Chance category of the store; these will be retired at the end of August. Also, the best place to get inspiration on using the In a Creative Bubble products would be over on instagram. I try to update as frequently as possible and I also reblog projects that are tagged with the #inacreativebubble hashtag! Please do tag me if you are using my designs; I always love seeing how they are incorporated on your own projects.

Thanks for reading! Happy weekend. xo.

4 comments:

  1. Lots of love for this update! So excited about the Harry Potter sets! I love that series so much and it'll be fun to use these to document it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The HP set was the first one I designed this month and it's definitely an all-time favorite :)

      Delete
  2. All of your Japan sets have been amazing! Your travel cards are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Travel designs are my favorite to make :)

      Delete